Come home to the comfort of an affordable life. CDS Housing is an experience and community to call your own.
Live in a comfortable space with beautiful surroundings:
- Apartments include up-to-date appliances and attractive open layouts.
- You will enjoy access to North Ponds Park and an on-site scenic foot/bike path.
- You may use an on-site laundry room or install your own washer and dryer in your apartment.
- First or second floor apartments are available.
Achieve a peace of mind with long-term living situation:
- Subsidized rent is adjusted based on a fixed percentage of your annual income.
Have access to help when you need it:
- An advanced emergency response alarm system means assistance is only moments away, helping you to feel as secure as possible 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Be independent and active:
- Transportation can be arranged on a scheduled basis during the week, with plenty of opportunities to go shopping and take care of your various needs.
- The Wolf Life Transitions Center is just a short walk or ride away. There, you can enjoy a fitness center, heated therapy pool, restaurant, and evening community recreation activities.
- Small pets welcome per policy.
Know that your unique needs will always be met:
- Fully accessible apartments are available for individuals with physical disabilities.
- CDS Housing offers dedicated therapy rooms to accommodate your existing health care providers.
- Individuals may continue receiving previously established care and service coordination.