|Start Date:||March 27, 2018 6:00pm|
|End Date:||March 29, 2018 9:00pm|
|Location:||Wolf Life Transitions Center|
All computer classes are taught by Kenneth Corpus, owner of Computer Works Pro, Inc. located in Webster, NY. Kenneth has worked as an adjunct instructor for Monroe Community College, Bryant & Stratton, and BOCES teaching computer and electronic classes. Ken is a Microsoft Certified Professional and holds a CompTIA A+ Certification. Microsoft Office Courses are taught utilizing curriculum built by Logical Operation, located in Rochester, NY.
- Customize the Excel environment.
- Create advanced formulas.
- Analyze data by using functions and conditional formatting.
- Organize and analyze datasets and tables.
- Visualize data by using basic charts.
- Analyze data by using PivotTables, slicers, and PivotCharts.
This course consists of two evening classes--Tuesday and Thursday, March 27th and 29th, 6-9 p.m. The classes are taught by Kenneth Corpus, President and CEO of Computer Works Pro. The course is $65 per person.
To register email: email@example.com