This is a progressive outreach initiative offering not only guidance for our Veterans, but creating a community of care for our servicemen and women, their families, and their caregivers. Join us for this important event!
Conference Learning Objectives:
* Have increased knowledge about TBI and PTSD symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
* Identify innovative, evidence based treatments and resources to best help support Veterans and their families dealing with PTSD/TBI.
* Be able to evaluate the effectiveness of therapeutic and comprehensive approaches.
* Successfully identify & access community resources that advance care for Veterans.
* Execute a comprehensive treatment plan that best meets the needs of Veterans and/or their families.
* Help veterans and their families have an increased quality of life in civilian society.
Posted in Uncategorized
Comments are closed.